Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guitarjapan.com

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flea claypool, Aug 18, 2005.

1. flea claypool

flea claypool

Jun 27, 2004
    Ireland
    Has anyone here ever done business with guitarjapan.com??

see im a sucker for maple necks black blocks and ash bodies!! :) sound familiar yes the 75reissue... well over on this side of the pound the american version would cost $2600!!
    thats twice what they cost over ye're end... so i saw this site on ebay.. great feedback stunning guitars... check out the green one with the matching headstock pure beauty!!

but anyway its goin to cost me 850 so thats a great saving including shipping!! and i cant afford the usa version and i aint particular to the whole where was the fender made stuff.. to me a great bass is a great bass.. its all one big Fender factory :smug: ...

so should i go plumit for it??
    Cheers
    Aurin

2. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    If you want to go for it- i guess you should. But couldn't you find a used one on ebay and see if they'll ship it to you? Shipping can't cost 1300, or atleast i hope it doesn't. Also, if they have good feedback, they'll probably be atleast decent, so- either do my suggestion or go for it.

3. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    I had a MIJ 75 Jazz RI and was a very nice bass.
    Well built, nice finish, great playability and terrific sound.
    If the final cost is much lower than the MIA, go for it, you won`t regret.

4. A9X

A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Sinny, Oztraya
    They look a bit pricey compared to Ishibashi. So if Ishibashi don't have the model you're after, email them and see if they can get it and a price. Good customer service.

5. [​IMG]

Holy crap!

6. relayer66

relayer66

Oct 10, 2002
    Miura, Japan
    Hate to go off topic here, but the Kawai Moonsault guitar on that site features some classic "Engrish":
    "Innovative design is based of ergonomics thoroughly and proud in the world."
    "Switch to turn the phase of rear PU. It works when PU selector is a center. Its sound is dry cut off the bass range."
    "Hurry! already discontinue to make, just few stock!!.... It is a dream more!"
    Some nice basses on there...seems like good prices too. I'm off to check the Ishibashi site!