1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guy tries to rob Tae Kwon Do place...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gubna, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Fred19137

Fred19137

Jan 23, 2009
    active musician
    yeah that is funny. if head was gonna rob a matial arts master then he better be one as well

2. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    He got off easy - the owner could have kicked the crap out of him but all he did was hold him until police arrived. That's the self discipline that is expected of proper martial artists.

Oh, and the would-be robber is a complete idiot. :rollno:

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

[​IMG]

4. :D

5. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    Hilarious.
    Back when I taught Kempo we had a very large drunk pimp try to assault one or the instructors in the school lobby. It did not end well for him. On another occasion an instructor chased a purse snatch down the street in a full dress demonstration uniform and bare feet, and took him down with a flying side kick. To bad the purse had no money :D
    That school had actually quite a few similar stories.

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    HaHa. What a dumbass.

7. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I'm disappointed. Just calm neck grabbing? Where's the Chuck Norris ass kicking?

8. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Neck grabbing minus ass kicking results in an absence of assault charging.

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    :)

10. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Yeah me too. There was his chance to kick ass and ..... nothing.

[​IMG]

11. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    I want some dumbass to be inspired by this and try to rob a gun store with a knife.

12. I wouldn't be suprised one iota if that hasn't already been attempted.

13. Stigs

Stigs

Sep 29, 2007
    Richmond, Virginia
  14. I heard a story a while back (it might have been connected with the Darwin Awards) about a guy who tried to rob a gun store, with a gun. The guy walked around a MARKED COP CAR parked directly in front of the store, walked in, and yelled something to the effect of "Nobody move, I have a gun!" Well, it turns out that in addition to the cop and shop owner, there were six or seven other guys in the store who had concealed carry licenses. If I recall correctly, the autopsy showed that he had 47 bullet wounds. The investigation showed that only about 50 shots were fired.

15. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    Bassman thats so funny I can't even call it tragic.:p:confused::eyebrow:

wow...amazing.:D

I'm almost sure though these people were very high during the events.or stupid belove the level "stupid-o-meter" can count.

16. IanStephenson

IanStephenson UnRegistered User

Apr 8, 2006
    Back in around 1990 I lived in Colchester, England. The unusual thing about where I lived was that there was a gun shop at the end of the street. That might not sound strange, but it is the ONLY gun shop I have EVER seen. Guns just don't exist here in the UK (unless you're involved in some seriously bad underground cultures).

Some idiot walked past a whole bunch of banks, stores, post offices, gas stations etc which would have all been 100% guarenteed gun free, and held up THE GUN STORE - the ONLY place within 100 miles that would have cash and guns. He could have held up the police station, with less chance of getting shot.

He pointed a gun at the guy behind the counter - meanwhile he didn't notice the guy working in the back shop, who simply picked up the weapon he was working on, loaded it, and dropped the thief stone dead with a single shot to the head...

In the UK, shooting someone is usually taken pretty seriously, but I don't think the cops stopped laughing as the carried the body away.

17. Idiot. Reminds me of a Darwin Award Winner.

A guy decides to rob a war vetran of his pistol. Now this thing was a 1942 vintage, with vintage bullets. Unfortunately the gun hadn't been stored properly and so the explosive charge of the bullets was a bit dodgy.
    The guy then decides to rob the nearby petrol station with his new toy. He storms in waving the pistol about and demands money, cigarettes and other things. He decided not to leave evidence by shooting the clerk. He points the gun at the clerk and pulls the trigger.

*click*

Nothing happened. Guess what he does? Points the gun IN HIS FACE to try and see what's happened. Turns out the explosive charge, having been stored improperly, didn't go off straightaway. As the guy looked down the gun barrel, the gun went off, sending a half-inch chunk of metal into his head.

Now the police officer who'd attended the vetran to detail the robbery was also called to this scene, verified the serial number of the gun and sent it back to the rightful owner.
    The dead guy they had to scoop brains off the wall.

18. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Karma...