Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guyatone BB2 Bottom Blaster

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mel Monihan, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Mel Monihan

Mel Monihan

Mar 30, 2004
    Anyone used one of these? Does it add anything worthwhile? Is it worth the money? Thanks

2. http://guitarpedal.com/gu-bb2.html
    play around on this site...maybe it will help
    otherwise i got this link from buzzfox.com, so if it doesn't work, go the buzzfox and find the pedal...

3. Mel Monihan

Mel Monihan

Mar 30, 2004
    Thanks Superbassman2000, it sounds like an octaver.

4. jeffmaccora

jeffmaccora

Jan 27, 2003
    Los Angeles
    The BB2 is the stuff. I liked it so much I bought a second one.

It doesn't sound like an octaver at all. It more like an equalizer, great for putting more booty in you sound.

5. Need to set up a board with a Bottom Blaster, B:Assmaster and a Cream Pie.

6. jeffmaccora

jeffmaccora

Jan 27, 2003
    Los Angeles
    yeah dude, it's nice. i put it at the end of my effects looper (road rage). it adds some bottom to my akai deep impact. definitely dope.

7. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

It works very well but you'd better not have undersized cabs. It delivers massive amounts of lows with quick attack, which easily leads to distortion.

8. jeffmaccora

jeffmaccora

Jan 27, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I've never had that problem. I use a sadowsky NYC 24 in a aguilar 500 sc into a aguilar 2x10 or 4x10 cab. Most gigs I use my 2x10. Again, I have never had that problem. really a great pedal. highly recommended.

9. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I remember that website. I use to visit buzzfox.com all the time. it's an awesome website.

10. i love guyatone. i havent tried the BB2 but the BL2 is the pedal i always have engaged.