1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guyatone introduces new “mighty micro” series of professional-quality effects

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Sep 15, 2008.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Godlyke, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the new Guyatone mighty micro series of compact effect pedals. Based on Guyatone’s award-winning Micro Series effects, the mighty micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than the average stompbox.

The Guyatone mighty micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects. New features include:

• Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis
    • Top-mounted, no-tools battery compartment with “Smart Screw” and battery “Load Scope”
    • Mechanical True Bypass Switching
    • Ultra-Bright status LED is easily visible on dark stages
    • Professional-grade component selection offers improved sound quality
    • Cast Aluminum “Stomp Guard” protects Controls from damage or accidental adjustment
    • Adjustable Input Attenuators allow use with any instrument or input signal
    • Glow-In-The-Dark Washer for Bypass Switch offers improved visibility on dark stages
    • Additional Controls with improved Functionality provide greater tonal options
    • Top-mounted jacks save space on crowded pedalboards
    • 3-Year Warranty

The first round of mighty micro models will be available in late September, 2008

www.guyatone.com

Attached Files:

2. sparkyscorp

sparkyscorp

Dec 11, 2008
    Hi Id like to warn people about a really bad repaid story.After Ed had my oberheim sem for 11 mon ths to make good on what turned out to be a $1140 repair that lasted a week,it turns out hes lied for the last six months and done nothing and blamed the whole thing on me and wasted my time the overall repair goes back almost 2 years,hes the one who said to return it and hed fix it,now he says a half dozen lies later he doesnt want to work on it.So here I am 2 yrs and $1140 later with still a not completely fixed machine.He doesnt return calls or emails and cannot be truthful and then blames it on you...if I where in the same area Id take him to small claims.Id suggest anyone find a professional like KevinLightner who acts like an adult instead of a meth head tweeaker.You are warned vintage synth community.

3. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    gkklhhjjkghjgjnjgkjg