Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guyatone MD-3 Micro Delay

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bass-shy, Jan 3, 2006.

1. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    This pedal is SWEET! It definitely lives up to the hype supporting it and then some. The delays are super clean and accurate and it is TINY. The coolest feature has to be the quality of the effect when you change delay times while playing. It sounds much smoother than other pedals and has a distinctive vibe. All in all, I would say that this is the best delay pedal that I have heard. I have had Ibanez and Boss delays in the past but this is the ONE. The only caveat seems to be the method of securing the bottom plate. They used a rubber gasket instead of real hardware. Aside from this, I highly recommend this pedal.

2. yes...I'vew tried the MD-3 and for the price, it may be one of the best delays I've tried....granted, its not like the line 6 with the 485948694326542 different delays, but it still is one of the best imo

3. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    I wouldn't say that it does a lot of different things, but the things it does, it does very well. :)