1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guyatone Ultron additional pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ufna, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ufna

ufna

Dec 11, 2008
    Hi all

I have Guyatone Ultron pedal, and I know that it can be used with external volume pedal for manual wah'ing. So, I haven't any deal with this type of pedals yet, and the question it - what will be the best variant for it? What you can advice to use with ultron?

Thanks

2. you just need an expression pedal. i recently purchased a moog ep-2 that i am fond of. for some reason i really liked the effortless travel of the maudio ex-p- but i was very- very wrong. do not buy the maudio pedal- as i am now positive it is the biggest piece of crap ever- which is sad for a company that makes so many great products. an infant could break that thing. so- in summary- get an expression pedal. the roland ev-5 is another ive used- and it seemed sturdy- though there are many options.