1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Guy's Choice Awards on SpikeTV

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Aaron Saunders, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Is anyone else watching this?

This is AWESOME. ZZ Top is just about to perform...while Carmen Electra a few other very, very beautiful women dance.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

2. Yeah I am flipping between this and Last Comic Standing, but with Carmen Electra dancing, Last Comic Standing isn't getting much attention at all!

:p

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    That was awesome.

4. I didn't even know Last Comic Standing was still going. Maybe it isn't on a Canadian channel, did a new season just begin? I'm a big fan of standup comedy so I'd watch the show even if another one-dimensional comic like Dat Phan ended up winning.

5. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    what's with styxx having 2 bass players?

6. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS! DAMN YOU.

Now that you no longer have an Adriana Lima avatar I can now not feel bad yelling at you too.

7. Funny you mention it because in the episode of Last Comic Standing tonight they were doing auditions in Montreal.

I am pretty sure it was on NBC or ABC in America, one of those channels. It is Wednesday night at 9 EST.

EDIT: Another thing, you're from Oshawa! Stephen Colbert who won in the Award show tonight had done something funny on the Colbert Report, where the Saginaw Spirits OHL team had made him their mascot, and then Stephen then made a bet with the Oshawa Generals. It was a funny thing going on for a long time.

8. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    oh and w.f. winning the m.f. award was b.s.

borat all day

9. Yeah that was definitely big news in Oshawa, eventhough most people didn't even know who Stephen Colbert was before he mentioned them. As soon as Colbert started following the Ontario Hockey League and the Saginaw Spirit, I was hoping he would bring up Oshawa. People around the city were trying to cash in on the hype by selling Colbert merchandise. It was pretty crazy.

10. I HATE BORAT.

I was very happy Will Ferrell won and I think it was well expected too.

11. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I'm just tuning in now. What have I missed?

12. Well you're watching the repeat of it, and I am not sure what part you're currently up to, but you probably missed Ballsiest Band (Disturbed), Gift From The Gods (Minka Kelly), Hottest Jessica (Alba), and maybe a couple of others. Not sure exactly how much more you missed haha it is hard to remember it all and in order.

13. Jazzin'

They're inducting Swingers into the Guy Movie Hall of Fame.

14. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    +1

I am so beyond tired of hearing people quote Borat. The next person I hear say "Very nice!" in person is going to get a swift thump upside the head.

15. Jazzin'

Haha! That's all my brother says.

16. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    will ferrel is 1/3 if that as funny as sasha baren cohen. simple as that.

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Very nice! Let's make sexy crime.

18. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Punch him in the mouth please.

19. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Says the man with Ferrel in his avatar.

20. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I am a very important man! I drive a dodge stratus!

Disclaimer: yes, Will Ferrel is in all way superior to Sasha. Doesn't mean i can't quote him to annoy you. :)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021