Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guys i need help!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by patrickroberts, Dec 9, 2002.

1. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    I am from the Uk. And i met this really nice girl the other day on the train, and i didnt get her number:mad: And i only got her first name; cant remember her last name. But i really would like to find her e-mail address or something to get in contact, any websites that i can use to find her?

2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Wait, you want to search the Internet for this girl, using just a first name? Good luck.

I say, put an ad in your local newspaper and hope for the best.

3. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    you could try useing messaging programs, like aim, and yahoo, useing just her first name. if you knwo any thing ese about her it would really help, besides that, i don't know other than an add. i wish you good luck.

4. Ya if you expect any results of the net by just using the net your odds are against you. Like her just said your best best is the newspaper and hope that she is from your area and will read it.

Good luck man

5. I say make a movie about it.

6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    you will never find her again :( (unless she has a really unique first name)

ps: try camping on the same train station for some days