Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Guys! This video Rox!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by sLapshock, Apr 28, 2005.

1. this post was kinda immature. saying "playing damn rox" is just stupid, and makes you sounds not intelligent

2. ColdYinTiger

ColdYinTiger

Jul 15, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    While the post wasn't worded in the best way possible, it was an ok video, bad quality though. X-Japan I believe? Beter then most of the stuff I've heard by them, unfortunatly both guitar players played the same riff through most of it. The slap riff was pretty cool though, but overdone.

3. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I hope you did that on purpose.

4. I did say that on purpose.

Also, I didn't like the video, quality was bad, and well... everything else was bad :D

5. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    okie.

the guys THAT COME IN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG IS XJAPAN. (THE PART WHEN THEY INTRODUCE THE MEMBERS) This time X Japan pianist/drummer playing the guitar. I think the bassline is nice.

Anyway the soNG IS called X

6. That's cool, but this is the Basses section.

7. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
  8. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Opss.. sorry! apologies.

9. wow guy whats with all the japan x posts and the giant fonts and random capitals. I mean what is the point of posting with a font that big

10. sLapshock

sLapshock

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    sorry2

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    the new wild eagle.

12. NTB, different name different country different band, same 'tude.

13. bassjamn

bassjamn

Jan 4, 2002
    San Francisco
    Great Thread, Where's my popcorn..

14. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    None of your links ever work for me. They're always unavailable, or errors, or whatever.

What gives?

15. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    NTB did, in fact, contribute somewhat to TB (if nothing else, we wouldn't have "Pile-Drivingly Heavy™".) Unfortunately, all we're getting from this slapshock dude is a bunch of bad quality videos that you can't actually download by a cover band that has been described on here as "unlistenable." And then bashing of two of the biggest giants in bass, Vic and Jaco. Nick was a good guy, and at least posted his more inflamatory topics in the right forum.