1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gwar

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cassanova, Dec 2, 2006.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    I went and saw Gwar last night at the House of Blues in Orlando. Man what a show. I was basically front row right side of the stage. Right in front of one of the guitarists and the bassist all night. The drawback was I was also right next to all the p/a bins on that side of the stage.

I've been a fan of these guys since the early 90's and it was my first time getting to see them perform live. Aahhh good times.
    You may now return to your so called (normal?) life.

2. Nothing like a GWAR show.

I went about a month ago, always a good time.

Who'd they kill at your show?

3. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Hitler, The Devil, Bin Laden, #1 Fan, a huge T-Rex, a cop and a few others.

The gal I took to the show caught a huge spray of jizz right in her face and mouth. Man was that funny, and we both got more than our fair share of blood and other Gwar goodies durring the show.

4. knarleybass

knarleybass Commercial User

Apr 6, 2005
    Tustin, CA
    Owner of Ulyate Instruments
    I love Gwar, I did a short tour opening for them on the east coast. In Boston the fans made their own shirts and spelled it Gwah. They told me that they spray around 200 gallons of water each night.

5. At least you hope its water...

;)

6. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    One of the 2 opening acts was from Boston. Maybe you've heard of them. They're called The Red Chord.