Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Warwick0239, Jan 20, 2003.

1. i have seen pics of the band gwar a long time ago but i think they look really funny. got any pics of the members? and do they have any talent or are they all show?
  2. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Pretty much, Gwar can be compared to Slipknot... except they know they are funny. Also Gwar is a talented band where 3 of the 7 or 12 members of SLipknOt are not.

Recommended Gwar songs for Gwar Newbies

Fish **** (the **** is the F word)
    Meat Sandwich
    Sick of You
    Saddam A Go Go
    Have you Seen Me

I dunno Hategear and ChaosGwar would be the guys to ask.

But I assure you... Gwar is bad ****ing ass.
  4. Razor

Sep 22, 2002

Also Gwar is a talented band where 3 of the 7 or 12 members of SLipknOt are not.

I second that.
    Saddam A-Go-Go is definately different
  5. the main drummer from slipknot is pretty good
  6. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Saddam A-Go-Go is there any relationship with the Stranglers song Shah Shah A-Go-Go about the Shah?
  7. Gwar rules! they're definitely NOT all show: they can easily have elaborate shows and costumes etc. because they've got their bases covered as far as music and musical talent goes.
  8. Jeff Doe

Jeff Doe Guest

Jan 11, 2003
    I saw a "behind the music" deal about Gwar on VH-1. They met in College. They're all good musicians. I have seen GWAR 3 times and they put on one of the most entertaining shows msuically and visually.

Jeff Doe
  9. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    I'd like to see them live....although I'm afraid of being eaten alive, or possibly mutilated by the band.