1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GWB35 available for 2009 in oz?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by theunknowndude, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Hi Guys,

just wondering if anyone could help me out here,...

I have an ibanez K5 and a squier modified fretless jazz,... thing is I much prefer specs similar to the K5, only thing I can find in my price range that im interested in is the GWB35,... which is all well and good!

BUT the main 'ibanez' shop in adelaide doesn't list it on their website, two other dealers I went to had their 2009 pricelists and it only mentions the GWB1005 but not the GWB35... I have seen it online on the ibanez website when you click australia and I have seen some online shops interstate listing it as well,... but does that mean they are no longer making them anymore??? I need a bit more time to save for one and don't like the idea of them selling out on me before I can get one!!!

can anyone provide any clues as to wether the GWB35 is still being made and distributed for australia??? I thought being on the ibanez website after it was updated it would be a sure thing it would be easy to order in,... but it appears noone is able to order it in if its not on the price lists! :(

Thanks in advance!

Tim

2. does anyone know???

whats even more annoying is it had it in the ibanez magazine with all the basses for 2009 at the dealer, but yet not on the freaking price list,... what the? mmm might have to go hunting around to more shops on the weekend!

3. Doesnt look like the GWB35 is being distributed in Australia.

The 2009 price list from the Aussie Ibanez distributor only lists the GWB1005.
    http://www.australismusic.com.au/pricelist.pdf

Im guessing the Ibanez web and print material is just generic for world wide.

4. Thanks for letting me know, guess I'll just have to try and find one ASAP then!