1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD H9 Max with OX9, SoldGoldFX and Accountant Compressors, Strymon Ojai

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheLowDown33, Aug 18, 2017.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    100-600
    Eventide H9 Max - SOLD - Cosmetically close to perfect. This thing is awesome, I just don't like to program presets. I installed the OX9 controller to it as well, which I used very briefly. Comes with power supply and the box for the OX9. Free shipping CONUS

Horizon - SOLD - This compressor is so good for fingerstyle funk. If that's your style, this is for you. Just the right amount of squish and color. Cosmetically great, comes with dual lock on the back. Pedal only, free CONUS shipping.

Fairfield Accountant - $120 - Turns out I like my other compressor more. Very close to mint condition. Comes with dual lock on the back. Free shipping CONUS

Strymon Ojai - SOLD - Great power supply, I just need more outputs. If you have power-hungry pedals, this is perfect. 500 mA and 5 outputs and it's small enough to fit pretty much anywhere. No power cables, has dual lock on it. Free shipping CONUS

Trade interests are limited to an Ibanez TMB605 or a quality 4-string P/J body.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017