1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Had a weird dream last night!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rockbobmel, May 7, 2010.

1. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

A guy was using a Trace Elliot tube amp for a porch step........don't ask. I saw it and offered to buy it from him for $200. He sold it to me but it had no face plate and the tubes were all black inside. For some reason I thought it was restorable. It was a 350 watt amp, but I could not tell what model.

:eyebrow:

2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Clearly with the face plate missing the the tubes blackened, you were peering into your unconscious. The fact you thought the amp was "restorable" means that your psyche is working on a developmental task.

:bag:

Disclaimer: do not accept this as medical or psychiatric advice.

:D

3. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

That makes sense.!! I know it's a mess in there, I can never figure out my dreams. They are usually less defined than this one, to the point where I can't describe them but they make some sense to me in the dream.