SOLD Hadean Uke Bass Flame Maple top back & sides

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moonshinegtrs, Oct 23, 2017.

1. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Inactive Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Price:
    Strings:
    "MAKE ME AN OFFER" BUMP!!!

Selling my Hadean Uke Bass. I've had it for a couple of years, love the sound; it never fails to blow people's minds when I play out with it. I used it at a jam last Wed. and all I heard was "How is all that sound coming out of that little thing!".

Selling it because I rarely use it, I have a Hadean solid body Uke Bass that I use more. I also have an Alvarez 27 5/8" scale acoustic bass that I truly love so this little bass spends most of it's time sitting in storage.

Bass is in excellent condition, very light fingernail scratches around the strings (at the most). I've never had any issues with it. It has an onboard preamp with tuner. Sounds killer plugged in. A fun bass to play!

Asking $140.00 or best offer, shipping included. No case. I believe it I paid around $190.00 for it (with shipping) when I purchased it.

I will be putting the stock Thundergut strings back on the bass before I ship it. Nothing wrong with them (some people love Thunderguts), I just prefer the black strings.
    s-l1600%2012_zpsrgpha4hu.jpg
    s-l1600%2013_zpseh8o86ct.jpg
    s-l1600%2014_zps7bxl6y7c.jpg
    s-l1600%2016_zpsufu29kjb.jpg
    s-l1600%2017_zpsggcwyzxj.jpg
    s-l1600%2022_zpsmcnich2g.jpg

Moonshine :bassist:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Inactive Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Sold!

Moonshine :bassist:

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021