Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hahaha, check it

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Si-bob, Oct 22, 2002.

1. in this months issue of BP (Ray Brown tribute), in the back with all the adds etc, Wishnevsky has an add, a colour add none-the-less.
    i just thought it was funny :)

*Si*

2. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    yerp, he's a'gonna larf all the way to the bank...

3. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    because he'll be remunerated for his services, Wish will gleefully express his mirth as he deposits his profits in his financial institution of choice.

I think a lot of folks are going to go for the low price tag and check them out. We've already got a guy on this forum having him build a Ric copy.

I think he'll probably get a lot of business from this.

4. not familiar with him. What's his deal?

5. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    <a href="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=331758&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending">CLICK HERE</a>, there's alot of info.

P.S. I also saw the ad & chuckled. :)

Also, just cause he's gonna make money, dosen't mean I have to like the basses. :)

6. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    heh, me either!
    I'll probably end up with one eventually though...

7. alx564

alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA
    Finally! after all these years of pretending to understand I finally do. I owe you one buddy:D

The Wishster's basses are just so...so......grotesque. The Rick copy he is making seems a little nicer but i still am scared by those basses.