HAHAHA! so i just saw scary movie 3....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Sep 25, 2004.

1. I just saw Scary Movie 3... i wish i saw it in theaters when it came out, soooooooooooo funny! .. and yet so dumb?

Great movie, lots and lots of laughs... I mean... come on, how stupid could you be, but i guess in this case stupid makes it funny. Then I watched 1 and 2... not very funny, i only got 1 laugh from 2. 3 is definately worth watching! :D
  2. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    the intro is the best part :hyper:
  3. *small noise*

"It was the chair"

*big gross nasty fart sounds*

"Yes, the chair."
  4. I didnt like it that much.
  5. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I thought this one was pretty stuipid. There was nothing to it, eh.
  6. How could you not find it funny? it is just so stupid! like when they were making fun of The Ring...

*she watches the video. there is a wierd chair spinning super fast upside down. A fat guy walks in the room. screen flashed. then the fat guy is sitting in the chair that is spinning really fast upside down....* lol how stupid... yet... so dang funny!

7. The Michael Jackson scene is my favourite out of any movie.

8. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Is this the one that has the guy with the tiny hand, or is that 2?

I hated that one, the only funny parts involved the guy with the weird hand.

9. that was number 2... 1 and 2 = gay movies....
  10. Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    damn pamelas boobies are huge..
    haha 'i heard watching tv can affect silicone'

11. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, see, that's the problem. Stupid can be funny, but they're not mutually inclusive.

This popularly upheld mistake is precisely why there was more than one American Pie. This is also why people actually saw them.
  12. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    Big house, only one phone!
    It was funny how that kid kept getting hit by cars and stuff.
  13. Keentwist

Mar 22, 2004
    The Signs spoof of the car accident with his wife is great. :D
  14. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    "You have seven days"
    I have untill Monday to live?
    "Yes....I mean no.....what day is today?"
    "No thats seven business days"
    Well there's a holiday
    "what holiday is it?"
    Presidents day
    "Then no"
    That doesn't seem fair
    "Hey listen I'm giving you seven days I could just go over there and kill the crap out of you now"

Pretty much anytime they were making fun of the phones calls was awesome.
  15. Brat

Jun 4, 2004
    NW Indiana.
    Uhm... Your TV is leaking...
  16. In Number too, the only funny thing was the tiny hand man, and the priceless moment - "Hold on sweetie , let the phany through" " Its so beautiful" "Well thank you darlin , ive been doin my phany pulls, i get real tight, then let loose, get real tight and let loose *massive fart noise* oh goodness gracious, excuse me child"
  17. The thing from the Ring comes out of the tv, and that black lady backs up, sits on the couch and starts eating the popcorn like it was a show :D

18. I got a few smiles from 1, 2 + 3 didn't interest me at all though. If you want stupid humour, go see Anchorman! If it's still in the cinemas where you are.
  19. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I was worried about this...

The first Scary Movie was GREAT... The second one was BAD... After seeing how bad the second one was, this movie was relegated to rental status.
  20. Except for "my strong hand", the 2nd was terrible. I can't understand how anyone could say that the 3rd was worse - that is impossible.