Hair length.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Aug 13, 2003.

1. None(bald)

4 vote(s)
  2. Really short(buzzed)

32 vote(s)
  3. Short(normalish)

49 vote(s)
  4. Long

45 vote(s)
  5. Longer than shoulder length

28 vote(s)
  1. I know what you are thinking, and the answer is yes, I did search, and I didn't find a poll, so don't be b'n and moaning.

But on a more off topic note, which length of hair do you prefer?

None, really short, short, long, longer than shoulder length.
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    As I mentioned in my thread(rip) Short hair gets you all the chicks :p

nah, I alternate, sometimes my hair is longish, but I generally prefer having short hair.

my hair is terribly fine, it's also very airy, and soft, girls like it :p

3. No way, I rock the long protein strands baby! I tell you the longhairs get chicks, not corny short hair cut wussy! HAHAH! J/K Kief, but grow some dreads man you'll look killer! I will never cut my hair, until I'm dead then I'll cut it into a long lock and frame it as a family airloom!
  4. My hair goes over my ears, but I wouldn't say its long, kinda medium long.
  5. I have semi-long sorta-curly thick hair. I look similar to the vocalist of Vendetta Red and the vocalist of Rise Against.

It's a few inches from my shoulder...I don't have any pics to show though.
  6. Mine is almost shoulder length, but I haven't cut it in....about 1 3/4 year(s). But thing thing that is a pisser, is that there is no hair sprouting about on my hair line, making it look like crap.
  7. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Mine is probably a little longer than average, but still pretty short. It is just the right length to make me look goofy.
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I used to have it buzzed, but now i am growing it out. I have been growing it for 4 months now and it is normal length. I plan on growing it out for about another year, so itll be longer, but not yet hittin shoulders.
  9. mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Mine is about 10 inches past my shoulders, considering getting it cut though. I think a donation to "Locks of Love" would be a cool thing to do.

10. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    mine was long and sometimes in a Mullet :bag: thru the 80s to early 90s. Then I shaved it anywhere from a 'High and Tight' to a 50's blockheaded flat top. My Girl had bugged me for a few years to grow a ponytail... I stopped cutting my hair around Sept 2001 and now keep it in a biker ponytail about a foot long.
  11. stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    oh come on you know some of you are bauled(CS).... probly not by chose

and dont feel bad im probly going to go bauled(CS) for saying this :rolleyes:
  12. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    Every four years or so I grow my hair out. I hadn't cut my hair in close to eight months until two weeks ago when I buzzed it all off. The long hair can be kind of cool but it can also get really annoying. I think I'm gonna stick with the short hair for a while.
  13. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Haven't cut mine since August of '99.

It's just long enough to get caught in my belt if I don't pay attention when putting my pants on.
  14. Shave mine off every 2 weeks or so now. Use MAch III and blades to become temporarily bald!

Had it shaved short 6 years ago. Before that I hadn't had a hair cut in 7 years! I jus grew it all out - some of my split ends were down to my belt!!

But no more, long hair was too much hassle to 'do' every morning!:D
  15. wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Long (well down my back) for me, though normally tied back...

16. Braided, mine reaches past my belt. I don't think I could take care of it without my wife's help, so I'm not too concerned as to its ability to get the chicks... :D

I would cut it if she didn't help braid it each morning. If you have seen the Klingons on Star Trek TNG and DS9 and now Enterprise, you have an idea of what my hair is like. It is a real P.I.T.A. if not braided or tied down somehow...
  17. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

grows too quickly (must be the magic peanut butter solution)
  18. When I was 18-19 years old, I had them 2-3 inches past my shoulders, then I buzzed them.

From '98 until 2002, I had them "normal" (several people told me I looked like John Travolta!).

Now I take care of 'em with the good ol' Sensor II almost every day.
  19. John Travolta had long hair in Pulp Fiction.