Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hakuna Matata Bass Tab

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by StartingLineBass, Nov 4, 2003.

1. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    Does any one have a bass tab for this song??? I'm trying out for Jazz Band tommorow and a tab would greatly! And I need it as soon as possible. Thanks

2. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Will they have a score available? You'd be better off trying to brush up your readng chops - even if, by good fortune, whatever tab you find matches the score they put in front of you, I'd expect this gig is going to need someone who can read standard notation.

Wulf

3. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    it's for school. and were supposeds to semi-sight read. reading music was something I was never good at

4. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    You'll get better the more you do it. Over the last year I've had to do a lot of transcribing (not least because I couldn't find tabs for most of the songs my band is doing and things like the rhythmic nuances are vital for the style of music) and my reading ability has definitely improved (although I've still got a way to go).

How did the audition go?

Wulf

5. StartingLineBass

StartingLineBass

Jul 24, 2002
    The audition didn't go so well...but it's ok because I still have Indoor Drum Line to worry about. Thanks anyway