1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

half off led lighting

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by comet9, Dec 22, 2011.

1. comet9

comet9

Nov 5, 2010
    central N.Y.
    I played a really dark bar last fri. and our awsome crappy light show wasn't cutting it.I couldn't see my fret markers unless I faced away from band and crowd.missed some notes in first set,then moved a light.any ways I found these cheap an for 12.oo bucks shipped I figured what the heck,I'll try em on my warmoth/squier mash up. Fretlord Musical Instrument Lighting Systems Inc.

2. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Cool. I've never used them, but have always wanted to. I get a little paranoid about velcroing/sticking anything to my bass for any length of time.

3. Dale D Dilly

Dale D Dilly Monster

Jul 1, 2008
    The uv fretlight would be great with some DR Neons.

4. Warfender

Warfender

Oct 25, 2009
    Somebody post if these are any good. That is really cheap and I'm wondering if you get what you pay for as in something that will be coming off the bass as fast as it was put on due to low quality.

If these are good then I would give a try.

5. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    i bought one time the "FRET OPTIX" its a strip like a fishing string with the lights in it that cordinate with your dots ...well that string thing that has the lights in it is attached to a clear piece of scotch tape ..... to make a long story short the string was not centered in the middle of the tape so i was trying gently to fixt that when it broke the string...it looks like there is a guarantee i didnt realize that until now. i think i a prefer just the stick on seperate round ones .

6. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    I ordered a UV one along with some Green DR neons for my Lizardburst 6 string Brice I just picked up on the cheap on Ebay. Probably too garish for the church worship team, but we'll see. :)