Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Half rack EQ device?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jock, Oct 13, 2004.

1. jock

jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Is there a half rack width (or less) Eq device that is one or two rackunits high? Ive seen the Presonus EQ3B but are there any other?
    It´s suppoised to be used by the side of an Avalon U5 in a two rackunit case. Money is always an object but just let me know what´s out there.

2. While out of production, I believe the Raven Labs True Blue EQ fits your criteria. New, they sold for about $280. The last used one I saw was about $200 at Bass Northwest (I think). I hope this helps a little.

Mike

3. johnvice

johnvice

Sep 7, 2004
    I love parametric EQ so I bought an Alesis which is 1/3 of a rack space. I bought a second so I could quickly change from a classic rock scooped mid range to a more modern tone.

I am contemplating selling them as I can get almost the EQ I'm after with my Boss ME-50b and the tone graphic EQ on my amp.

4. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    if you see one, grab it. If you dont buy it, call me - :D . I thought API had one too.

5. I always thought this would be an awesome EQ:
    [​IMG]

Programmable, lit-up goodness. Yes, it's 1/2 rack. They make a full-rack one as well. The DEQ230.

6. Oh yeah...I have a Presonus EQ3B that I'm selling for $60 + shipping.