Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Halftooth

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Halftooth, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Here's my feedback thread.

2. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    Gene and I traded basses, and it was a very good transaction - he went out of his way to ship his bass to Roger Sadowsky for some upgrade work at my request and was very agreeable to work with!

Thanks, Gene

3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Done a few deals with Gene, all went smoothly

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a VL-108 from Halftooth, and he was a pleasure to work with. Great transaction, and a quality person!

Tom.

5. mike sancho

mike sancho SANCH

Feb 10, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    A while back Halftooth and I worked a deal and everything went well. Halftooth stayed in touch with me and kept me posted while we worked some things out with Paypal. I would do buisiness with him again in a minute.

6. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Gene is the man!! Would deal with anytime. Too bad I missed out on the Lakland.

7. He is the man whom you can trust in everyway.
    He has responded every question within a second.
    Highly recommend!!! :hyper:

8. sagryf1

sagryf1

Oct 23, 2004
    I bought Gene's Skjold lacewood top bass and the transaction went very smooth. Excellent communication. Bass was exactly as described. Had Pete Skjold install his pickups along with an East pre. It sounds fantastic. Would definitely do business with Gene again with no reservations (in fact I am).

9. sagryf1

sagryf1

Oct 23, 2004
    Bought a Zon from Gene. Deal went as smoothly as the first one. It was in mint condition. He delivered it himself and was a great guy to chat with. As I said before I would not hesitate to deal with him again......

10. Eric Fricke

Eric Fricke

Jul 1, 2004
    Gene is a great guy to work with when selling or trading bass gear. He communicates very well and is as honest as they come. Thanks for the smooth transaction Gene!

11. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Just had a great transaction with Gene. He is a great Talkbasser!
    Ricky

12. jdThumpin'

jdThumpin'

Aug 16, 2005
    Ottawa
    bought a roscoe LG-3005 from him

he was the best seller I've ever encounter from any web transaction I've done.

he reply everyone of my email quickly and was extremely patient with every one of my request :hyper:

the bass I bought is in a DEAD MINT condition even though he had it for a year and a half.

excellent excellent excellent seller!

13. sagryf1

sagryf1

Oct 23, 2004
    Just bought a very mint Ken Smith CRV-PRO from Gene. As usual the deal went smoothly and without a hitch! Will definitely do business with him again.

14. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Bought a bass from Gene, excellent guy. Was very patient with many questions and many delays. . . can't speak highly enough of him and wouldn't hesitate to buy to or sell from :D him again.

15. Gene made an extremely prompt payment for my Eden WT800..