1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Halle Berry: I am now a fan.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I just saw her on the Tonight Show. To state the obvious, she is so beautiful, it's almost supernatural! The woman is very close to my age, and she has the body of a 30 year old!

More to the point, I really enjoy her interviews. The more I hear her talk, the more I am impressed with just how smart and professional she is. For years I ignored her simply because I got tired of hearing guys talk about how hot she is, but the woman is the real deal. I still think she has a screwed up love life, but it's not like that will ever be a problem I'll have to deal with!:bag::bag:

2. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Oh I did.:smug: My point is that I know the woman is fine, but she really impresses me as a person with a witty personality who is a real pro in her craft. Put it this way, it was a blast seeing her in a super tiny dress on my widescreen TV, but I would have enjoyed her interview over the radio.:cool:

3. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    I agree!

4. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    I saw her in person once outside of the CAA bldg. She literally stopped traffic & everyone within sight of her froze in their steps mesmerized by her. It was weird. It must've been 2 seconds in history but in slow motion everything takes longer.
    She was & is radiant.

5. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    Wait this reminds me of your I'm a fan of Sting thread.

6. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    You know, I really admire Sting, but this just ain't the same!:p

7. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Very thoughtful, and here I just assumed you had watched Swordfish... ;)

8. Root 5

Root 5

Nov 25, 2001
    Eh!
    She has spectacularly bad taste in men.

9. she's spectacularly unattractive

10. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    She's my kind of ugly!

11. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont find Ms Berry to be particularly outstanding as an actress though I wouldnt argue that she's not attractive.

As far as being smart and/or professional, I wouldnt know anything about that.

12. JFOC

JFOC

Oct 23, 2010
    new hampShire
  13. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
  14. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Halle Berry is a very attractive woman, but generally a Hollywood carousel just like most in that world. Someone you wouldn't mind spending an hour in a dark room with doing something totally immoral, but that would be the extent of it for me. After that she is just another turd out of the bowels of Hollywood.

15. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Not just good, good enough

Sep 30, 2012
    Portland, Oregon USA
    That's one of her most attractive attributes

16. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Show me a hot chick, and I'll show you at least one guy who's sick of putting up with her crap. 'nuff said.

17. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    I'm not sure about her acting, I am admittedly distracted by her looks. I think she is easily one of the most beautiful women ever. Her figure is spectacular, her complexion/skin is flawless. She seems smart enough...

18. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    I'm torn on her acting, the quality of her work and the movies she's in go up and down. But she's not just the standard vapid babe, as far as I can tell. The first thing I saw her in was Jungle Fever, in a decidedly nonglamorous role as the girlfriend of a homeless junkie played by Samuel Jackson. I know Monster's Ball gets mixed reviews, but I thought she was quite good in that. I'm probably biased, though, because I've always thought she was amazingly hot.

19. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    fixed

20. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Always been a fan of Halle's Berries.

Yes. I am also a fan of how she walked in catwoman. that's good walking.