Halloween Costume Ideas

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Spam2mapS, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Spam2mapS

Jun 26, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI

I've got a Halloween party to go to on thursday, but I have no clue at all what my costume will be. I need something that is origional, cheap and easy to get together in 2 days.

I was considering buying a garbage can and cutting holes in it, jumping in and covering my arms and legs with garbage bags, but moving around in that kind of outfit would be tricky, and dangerous to innocent bystanders :D

What do you think?
  2. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
  3. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas

I have a similar problem. I was thinking of going as a grunge rocker. I have the blonde shaggy hair, flannel, and can ruin some jeans quick. Just stop shaving till the event and you have the look. Now to find that old Soundgarden t-shirt...
  4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Get yourself a pair of rollerskates/blades.

Wear them and only them (naked)

You are now a pull toy.:D :eek:
  5. jade

Mar 8, 2002
    - a clear garbage bag
    - random pieces of garbage

cut a holoes in the garbage bag for legs and arms and fill it up with garbage.

now your garbage.
  6. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Grow a goatee and a mustache and go as an a**h**e.

:D ;) ;)

How about getting yourself a plain orange T-shirt and writing "(pumpkin)" on the front and back of it? Or how about a plain white T-shirt with "(ghost)" written on both sides? Simple, yet very, very intellectual.
  7. I am personally going as Jesus because supposidly I look like jesus...well thats what people say.

Go as God (nobody knows what he'll look like)
  8. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I once was hard pressed for a costume at the last minute. Just take two white pillow covers and make a diaper. For extra fun, get one of those chemical glow-lites that you "crack" to activate, and stick it down the front of your diaper, so that it looks like your balls glow in a dark room . . .
  9. I just got my costume I'm gona be a Milk carton.
    Got Milk?
    I saw some cool twinkie costumes at the shop i went to, check that sht out iz tha coolest.
    Catholic priests are in this year
    so is osama
    stay away from the Steve Irwin costumes.. unless you can pull it off
  10. ok if you really want to be cheat. here is one that worked great with one of my kids. he wanted to be a zombie. well, here is what we did. be prepared for it to be messy, however, easy to wash off in the shower. a bottle of clear karo syrup, rice, red food coloring. ripped up clothing. paper towels. rip up the paper towels in different size strips, put them in the syrup. in another bowl put some syrup and red food coloring. put some paper towels in that one. put on the clothes before you go any further. now take the paper towels and put some on face, clothes and arms and tops of hands. have pieces of it hanging like your are shedding your skin. now, get the rice. while the syrup in wet, stick rice on your face and paper towels and clothes. use the syrup to make it stick to your clothes and skin. put some in your hair also. the syrup will mess your hair up and the rice will stick to it then. sounds gross and messy. but oh it messed people up when they saw him. they loved it. don't put the red food coloring syrup on your skin because it will color your skin. only on your clothes. this really is a cool costume and it is so cheap. not really difficult either. and you can change it around to better suit you also. :cool: :) :D
  11. Go as satan, satan rules. :p
  12. I was considering doing this for halloween, only I would have gone and bought some "grandpa" diapers and just slapped one of those on.

And then I realized how incredibly cold I would be if I were to walk around with just a diaper on, so I decided against it. Besides, chances are I'll be studying for a midterm or doing homework. :(
  13. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Strawberry Shortcake.
  14. put a sheet over yer head and cut two eye holes and if people ask you if yer a ghost ssay no, i'm a bed sheet.
  15. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    I'm dressing up as Beowulf to get extra credit in my English class. My costume owns, I've got a big sword, a shirt that says Beowulf, and a sweatshirt I'm going to stuff with tennis balls(my own muscles are woefully inadequate).
  16. carry a guitar and tell them you are an egotistical prick.

(sorry to all TB guitarists)
  17. Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    You could be bucket head pretty easily:

-KFC bucket
    -Cheap mask
    -White spraypaint
  18. spaz naz

spaz naz

Oct 27, 2002
    bradley WV
    go nude except a little black bar over your well ...ya know where im going:D :D
  19. Emerald_gasH

Sep 17, 2000
    go as a thug....it's pretty easy, because a lot of people wear that type of clothes (especially if you're a teen)...

me and about 20 of my friends are going [to school] as hardcore thugs...with the baggy huge pants, shirts, jackets/sweatshirts/hoodies, the bandanas, the braids, bling bling...it's going to be hilarious...cause our school is full of hicks...yes....ehehehehe

oh yeah and we get to go trick or treating during school :)
  20. notduane

Nov 24, 2000