Halloween Costumes!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slick519, Oct 28, 2005.

1. slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    well, i am pretty much sunk as far as good costume ideas. What are you all going as? Bonus points for being as inexpensive as possible! So far, i have thought about going as the Goya painting of Saturn eating his son, but that is just about it.

edit: here is a pic ...
  2. Played a H'ween party whwere somebody dressed in the hillbilly red long johns with the flap in the back, with a sheep attached to the front. Pretty funny stuff.

3. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Anyone remember the movie Sling Blade? I do a pretty good Carl imitation. I've always wanted to be him for halloween, but I procrastinate too much, and never get around to it...
  4. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    I was a refridgerator once. It sucked because I had trouble fitting through doorways and whatnot. Not to mention everyone would open my door and say "Hey whatcha got to eat in here?" It got pretty old after awhile.

A lifesize bloody tampon would be a cheap and funny costume. :p I think a fellow Tb'er did that one year.

Since I'm poor this year I'm just gonna buy some fake blood, black out a couple of my teeth, put on some of my hockey gear and go as Bobby Hull. :)

5. LarryO

Apr 4, 2004
    someone on the board had a hilarious idea. Jeans, boots and a flanel shirt. When someone asks who you are dressed as, say "Lou Diamond Phillips idiot"...>LMAO. I found thatone very funny
  6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i think someone should go as a christmas tree.
  7. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    I'm considering...

A cardboard box

A pirate

A zombie

An emo kid
  8. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    A breathalyzer...
  9. desivora

Aug 5, 2005
    Hah. I dressed up as an emo kid with my friend once except I don't really have any emo clothing, so I just ended up looking like I was playing golf.
  10. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    I'm going to be a Ghostbuster again.
  11. SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    Green Bastard from parts unknown!

12. I went as an exponent.

I duct taped a big X on my shirt with a little 2 to the right of it.
  13. slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    wow. and i thought i was nerdy.

but seriously, that idea rocks. You should go as a log this year. that or a lim pirate.

yarrr! dont cut off yer lims!!

14. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Being Steve Zissou for a day might be cool- [​IMG]

Or how about Rasputin?

Or Maybe Chaka?
  15. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

like x^2?

...that's not an exponential function.

2^x is.
  16. pirate... again.

I get told I look like a pirate 24/7 so it is fitting
  17. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Thats what my sister's boyfriend is going as. see here:

I went to the school halloween dance as Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker. Its an old chris farley skit for those of you who have never heard of it. "Live in a Van down by the river" etc...

Here I am:

Matt Foley
  18. That is just cool, im going to start workign on my full scale replica pack soon :)

However, this year, im doing the same as i did last year, because i have a friend who is of adequit (sp) build to pull it off with (not like that)

Im going as Elwood Blues :cool:

(you dont see the case with the handcuffs in that pic :( )
  19. All I need is that jacket and a typewriter case full of drugs!
    (best movie ever)
  20. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Somethign I don't have to think about.. I've never actually gone to a halloween party..haha... Cool ideas guys. I might barf is I saw a giant bloody tampon walking around while I was eating. Scariest costume ever.