1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Halo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Marc DLarosa, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Marc DLarosa

Marc DLarosa Supporting Member

May 29, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    You've heard of them. You're curious. You've read the reviews, both GOOD, and BAD. Just "keeping it as HONEST as I ALWAYS Do...

You don't wanna pay ridiculous amounts of money, for an instrument, commissioned to be built in China, assembled here, and worry/wait, for 15 months, to have it delivered. I get it.
    Yeah, the build option is FUN to play on, all day. But... then comes the reality. Money, patience, and the HOPE that you get what you ordered. Yeah... I know. SUSPENSE!!!

Well... I have the opportunity to SQUASH alot of this, right NOW, for You!!! No wait. No big bucks. No regrets!!!

Up for Your consideration, is WHAT I BELIEVE to be a really F'N cool bass. The best body style that they offer, and... a NO FRILLS, comfortable, killer sounding, bad @$$ bass!!!

Why would I sell Her? Well... I have TWO. Simple. Want one? Sure. Make sure that She'll be HAPPY, aaaaaaannnnd, She's YOURS!!! I'm funny that way.

Anyhow, seeing as I can't really send You anything but pictures, and specs... Here She is. ENJOY.

Construction Method: Set neck
    Scale Length: 34"
    Body Shape: Inverted
    Body Material: Mahogany
    Body finish (top): Matte Black
    Body finish (sides/back): Matte Black
    Headstock Shape: Discontinued
    Neck Material: Mahogany
    Fingerboard: Rosewood
    Neck Finish: Matte Black
    Frets/Size: 22, Jumbo, Nickel
    Inlays: Trapezoid (no longer available)
    Side Dots: Black
    Fingerboard Binding: White (I think that this is very SWEET, Visible from the front, but not from the sides.)
    Nut: Graphtech Black/TUSK XL
    Hardware Color: Black
    Bridge: Sung ll TOM, Thru body (no longer available. KILLER!!!)
    Pickups: Passive/Soapbar, Halo
    Knobs: Black Dome

So there. What else can I say?
    We're talking less than half price, when You factor in shipping, and a case. Not to mention all of the time that You would spend biting Your nails. This really is a fine instrument. Although... I would have the frets dressed, like I did the one that I'm keeping. In all honesty... they feel a lil sharp, but not Dangerous. Just saying. Wood shrinks after a few years. Metal doesn't.

Trade offers are ALWAYS AN OPTION, when I have multiples...
    Nothing pointy. I like green. Nothing with more than 4 strings. I have enough... 20180416_160727.jpg 20180416_165032.jpg 20180416_165050.jpg 20180416_165107.jpg 20180416_165247.jpg 20180418_214227.jpg 20180421_145943.jpg 20180421_150037.jpg 20180421_174323.jpg 20180421_174339.jpg 20180421_174414.jpg

Attached Files:

Charlzm likes this.