I don't know if anyone remebers, but I was having some problems with my bridge constantly ripping out. I had tried a couple remedies like toothpicks and wood glue and baking soda, but it wouldn't stay in. When I brought it up to talkbass, Hambone offered to install threaded inserts for me. So I sent it off to Georgia, and he fixed just about everything wrong with it. Here's everthing that went into it: 1. Filled and camouflaged damaged screw holes from old bridge 2. Redrilled new bridge mounting holes 3. Installed brass threaded inserts for mounting new bridge 4. Replaced old plated wood screws for 10-20 stainless steel oval head machine screws 5. Shielded pickup and control cavities with aluminum tape 6. Shielded back of pickguard with aluminum tape 7. Installed special copper foil sandwich layers under bridge to bond to ground wire 8. Upgraded ground wire to 14 gauge 9. Installed enhanced grounding circuit between bridge and individual control components 10. Filled and retapped screw holes for pickguard. 11. Cut and shaped 1/32" ash veneer shims for the neck pocket. 12. Reassembled and did a quality check Here are some pics: Here you can kind of see the damage caused from the screws ripping out so many times, this si a shot where he had already filled them up with...something.