Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hambone

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Hambone, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Feedback for Hambone

2. I sold him a BAII bridge, and was a great person to deal with. A++++

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I just bought an Eden sign from him.... sign was well packed, just as advertised, and the transaction went super-smooth!

Thanks again!

P@

4. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    I bought a set of tuners from the man. Excellent transaction. Quick and easy. They shipped alot faster than I expected. He even threw in a surprise! Thanks!

5. I had a problem with my bridge ripping out of my bass awhile back. Posted for help on the setup forum, and Hambone offered to fix the issue and install a new good quality bridge. I sent it over to him, and he sent it back in a MUCH better condition than I sent it in. Full setup, shielded, personalized, and he even cut out some shims for me to help with my action problems. You can see the thread here:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64360

Great guy, very thorough.

6. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I'm sure he hears this a lot, but what a great, great guy! He even threw in a few unexpected freebies!! :hyper: If only those notorius eBay sellers were more like him. :rolleyes: He definitely has MY business!

7. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    Hambone helped me ALOT with my frankenjazz. I bought some electronics from him and everything worked out great, as well as followup. Thanks again Allan. If you ever decide to build lefties I'm there!

8. Awesome guy to deal with! he sold me a bridge and even drilled the holes so I could use it as string threw! Threw in a few extra's to! Top marks for Hamebone!

9. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Bought some neck bolts and inserts. Solid product that is HARD to find, but an ultra good price!!! Shipped them right out, and is great on communication. Thanks again, Allan.

10. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Sold him a bunch of knobs so he can complete building his "Hambone" radio to contact aliens from Mars. He kept on talking about the voices from outer space, but I always hear old guys talking nonsensical stuff like that so don't let that stuff scare you off. He paid quickly and the transaction was smoother than a slice of fatback on a hot Georgia sidewalk. Quite hospitable folk who is extremely helpful with stuff related to fixin up basses or aliens.

11. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Done three deals with hambone. Sold him some pickups and a bridge. Bought bolts and inserts. Learned COUNTLESS tips on how to setup/fix/assemble my basses from him. Great guy, sends payment immediately, communicates well.

Hammy rocks!!!

12. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Absolutely fantastic communication and follow-thru!!! Definitely one of the champions here at TB!

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

R

13. I want to thank all of you guys that trust me to do things right. I want to be different and, these days, that means doing what I've said I'll do and a little more.

Change comes from within...not just that little cup at the bottom of the machine.

14. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Hambone bought a couple of speakers from me and was a nice person to deal with. I hear he is a great luthier/tech as well and I hope to find out first hand one of these days.

15. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    I'm a repeat customer of Hammy's, and can state that this was a complete repeat of my earlier experience.

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

Thanks again Allan!

R

16. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I needed some knobs for a Jazz, Hammy jumped in and sent them out, a bit delayed, but it's the post office's fault. Got them, just as expected and can't complain.

Well, I could, but I don't know what about. Working with Allan is as perfect as could be.

17. L-1329

L-1329

Aug 8, 2004
    I just purchased neck inserts and bolts from Hambone for my Warmoth. He had given a lot of good advice with questions I have had and got me set up with the hardware. This was all before I even saw the beautiful basses he builds. Good transaction all around.

18. bassx

bassx

Apr 10, 2002
    N FW, TX
    i don't think anyone could come up with a single bad word to say about hambone. he purchased my sx jazz from me (my first TB sale) and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. muchos gracias!