1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hamer CH12 Chaparral 12-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jim Miller, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Jim Miller

Jim Miller

Sep 17, 2010
    Naples, FL
    Hello.

Hamer CH12 Chaparral 12-string bass for sale (photos below). I bought it here from another TBer two years ago. Since the instrument is in the exact same condition as when I bought it, I’ll include his description: “Upgraded EMG's, active circuitry, OHSC. Excellent condition, some pick swirls & very tiny dings that are not through the paint. Neck is straight, truss rods work fine. I've previously owned a stock CH12 that sounded thin due to the lackluster pups & the made in USA B12L. That one sounded Huge. This one sounds MASSIVE.” He’s right!

From www.12stringbass.net : "The Chaparral 12-String Bass is designed after its cousin the Hamer USA B12L, with a Maple neck and a Mahogany body. The set neck features two truss rods for a stronger and truer neck. Two humbucking pickups provide sparkling highs as well as all the bottom end you'll ever need. Active tone pots and a pan control provide custom sound tailoring. The bass features the four fundamental strings with the octave strings doubled for incredible sounds."

Specs:
    Mahogany Body
    Glue-In Set Maple Neck with dual Truss rods
    Custom 12-string 8-saddle bridge
    Custom Tailpiece
    Long Scale 34" Length
    Two Humbucking pickups (EMG)
    Active Bass and Treble pots, Volume and Pan Controls
    Split “V” Headstock
    Rosewood Fingerboard, Mother of Pearl dot inlays

This bass has been played around the house and at a few band rehearsals, both of which are smoke-free. I’ve not played it live. Selling because I have a B12A as my primary 12 and my live situation is such that I don’t need two 12s.

Paypal, $600.00 shipped.

abgqr0Kb.

acgrB8US.

adqvlXBP.

acbWycme.

abwMQFlh.

carsbybigd likes this.
  2. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

Sep 15, 2009
    pm sent

3. charly51