Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hamilton/Halton/Niagara TB Hang?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RevGroove, Jan 16, 2005.

1. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I had the pleasure this past week of meeting Hammerhead Mark...got to try out some amps with him and play his home made bass Spiglett II...man, that's one sweet axe!

So we got to talking, and figured there's enough TBers in our neck of the woods...or our bend of the QEW as it were...that we could maybe organise some sort of a hang, or some kind of way for people to connect, and hang out...maybe some of us more experienced players can help out those or mentor those who are less experienced...what do you guys think?

This is totally independant of my employer, BTW...I'll help organise it, but it's probably better if someone else heads it up...

2. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Well, I am in Toronto, but if you want to put something together, I'd check it out...

3. I live in Dunnville, about 40 minutes from hamilton, I wouldn't mind meeting up.

4. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Awesome!

5. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Cool man!

Anyone interested in being the official host?

Any ideas for a venue? time and date?

6. ashbory

ashbory

Jun 13, 2000
    The Hammer
    Rev,
    Count me in.

I think there quite a few more local TBer's that have not seen this thread...

7. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    I'd agree...let's plan for maybe a mid to late February gathering, or do we want to wait until it warms up a bit more?