1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hampton Roads Virginia, instructor?????

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by 1SHOT1HIT, Jul 22, 2012.

1. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Mods I wasn't real sure where to post this, if this is wrong please feel free to relocate it, not that you need my permission.

Any bass players on here from southeast VA?
    Newport News - Hampton - Norfolk - Williamsburg - York Co. - Suffolk - Chesapeake - VA Beach??????

What I'm hoping for is someone to point me in the right direction to an instructor, someone local to where I don't have to drive an hour or more away to meet with.

Honestly if the price reflects it, it really doesn't even have to be a great instructor, I'm really just looking for anyone that can show me a few things and help me to understand some more about playing, possibly create some new motivation for me.
    I've done a ton of the online videos but would much rather a more one on one setting where I can get actual feedback and critique in real time.

I'd settle for just a decent bass player with some skill and some patience to show a noob how it's done.
    There's got to be someone fairly close by someone can recommend, or a bass player locally that is willing to share some knowledge.

Someone? Anyone? HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!

I started to mess with a local band here and there but they are very unorganized and have yet to remain on any kind if normal schedule and I'm not real sure if much else will ever come from it.

Thanks, any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012
    Bump,

anyone ? :)

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

4. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Feb 17, 2012