1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hand Made Bass Shops

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by QuadriProject, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Here in Italy there are only few shops that sell hand made basses.
    Maybe because they are too expensive but I was wondering if in other countries are the same story.

If in your town you know some shops that sells custom/hand-made basses, could you please suggest me the weblink so I can check what they sell? I

Thank you very much for the help,
    Alberto

2. Zanderwestcoast

Zanderwestcoast Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Victoria, BC Canada
    If you are looking for vintage inspired hand made bass guitars I would highly recommend Gil Yaron Guitars. His attention to detail and passion to re create instruments inspired by the pre Cbs Fenders are second to none. He shares Alleva Copollo's building philosophy but takes it to another level...he is located in Israel and you can buy direct from him, just be prepared for long waiting lists...

Zander

3. Thanks for the suggestion, I"ll che k it out.
    But I think he sells just basses made from him. What I am looking for is if exist shops that sells hand made basses made from different company (like normal shops that sells Fender, Gibson, Ibanez....).

Btw I will check your friend from Israel ;-)

ciao
    Alberto