Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Handel's Ave Maria sheet music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Hello folks!

My girlfriend gave me a coupon for sheetmusicplus.com and i think that i would like to record a version of Ave Maria...Anyways, i'd like to get the sheet music for it, but i have been running into a problem. I saw a version of it on easybyte.com (or something like that) and it was missing the bass notes! not the bass clef, but imagine that song being playing on an organ, the music would be missing the organ's foot pedal notes...the bass notes!
    Anyways, i put "Handel Ave Maria" in the search, and i got 600+ results, and i was wondering if anyone can verify if any of these 600 results has those bass notes.

And yes, i am a cheapskate. Sure i can figure out the foot pedal notes myself by looking at the bass clef chords and figuring out which chord they make up and then write that down, but if i'm going to spend 4-6 dollars on some sheet music, i'd just rather have that work already done for me :)