Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Handmade Pendragon Basilisk & Kustom K200B

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DryWater'Bass, May 18, 2004.

1. Handmade...Excellent quality multilaminate body, bollt on neck...Flamemaple/Pao Ferro Board...EMG Selects...Coil tap for the bridge...3 way for the pickup selection Vol-Vol Tone-Tone....Power and Punch...It's one of the most powerful passives I've played...

Kustom K200B 100W and 2 channels...Tremelo and Reverb on bright channel... normal cnannel has Bass Treble and bright switch...Bright has Bright switch bass treble revbeb and tremelo(Intensity and depth)

I'm really needing these items GONE!!They're both good items...I'm moving into a new house and these Items have to go...Like soon so prices are reduced to the bare minimum I've got to buy a new bass...but it's not gonna be stored at muh house...gotta be stored at the practice room...so prices are as follows...

Pendragon - - 400(1/5th of the original purchase price)

Kustom K200B - - 150

Both are plus shipping...But I'll alleviate shipping the the Kustom...I'll do a 50-50 split with ya..>Thanks much

DWB

2. "BUMPskin (31) Robbins" Icecream anyone??? :D