Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Handmade Streamer Stage II on Ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lokire, Jan 19, 2006.

1. That is a tasty bass! No shipping across the pond :crying:

2. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    eh- headstock was cracked and repaired... :meh:

3. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    I spoke with him on the phone last summer about that bass. He's been trying to sell that thing for a loooooong time. I've still got his name and number written down here in my notes. He was gonna let it go then for $1350 shipped. I'm sure he'll take less now...

4. Check out the picture of the back of the headstock. Can that Hipshot X-tender be deployed? Doesn't look like it.

5. quallabone

quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    sure it can. Those don't need a lot of space

6. You're right. Now that I take a closer look at that picture, there's more space between the E and G tuning keys than I thought. On first glance, it looked like they were touching.

7. Wow. Headstock repair and all, that still seems like a crazy good price. The newer Stage IIs go for more than twice that new, and the older handmade ones are more sought after.

8. ArwinH

ArwinH run rabbit run

Dec 1, 2005
    Southern California
    Though they are more sought after, I'm not even sure they go for much higher than those from more recent dates at all. I got mine for a reasonable price, to the seller it was jsut a used warwick