1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Handymen- Carvin R1000 Head That Needs A Little Work- $25+ shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I have a Carvin R1000 that's in need of some work. The head still works fine for the most part. The main issue is that the fan block has broken free on part of the inside and moves around when you carry the amp. I don't know if there's any other internal issues or not (I'm no technician) but it does still operate and produce the sound, volume, etc. as it should. It comes in the fuzzy two-space rack that Carvin sends them in standard.

If anyone out there would like to take a crack at it, they can have it for just $25 and shipping (plus PayPal if you go that way). Shipping would probably be about $20, maybe less.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I'll take it! PM sent!!!

3. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    I'll jump on that if trevorus backs out

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Payment sent.

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    And SOLD- thanks to Trevorus and to everyone else for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.