Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hanewinckel Information??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sheepdog, Mar 4, 2004.

1. sheepdog

sheepdog

Feb 20, 2003
    Birmingham, AL
    I visited the website (excellent site), but was wanting some additional info regarding pickups. His email isn't working. Does anyone have contact information?

(I still hate you for getting me hooked on these, WSO. My only hope is the sound clips suck, although I doubt it)

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Your best bet would be to call Pete at the number on the website. He's having some email problems currently. Don't know of a "free" way to reach him, unfortunately.

3. sheepdog

sheepdog

Feb 20, 2003
    Birmingham, AL
    left a message. I just hate leaving messages on a phone. Email is easier and seems like it wouldn't be as much trouble on his part. Maybe he will return the call.

4. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    None.
    i'm lucky that he lives close to me!

super guy!

one of these days!

f

5. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I can virtually assure you he will call you back but I do know that he is extremely busy right now. He's a one-man operation and has numerous jobs underway and in varying stages of completion. Try him again mid-afternoon on a weekday, CA time, if you don't hear back in a few days.

6. sheepdog

sheepdog

Feb 20, 2003
    Birmingham, AL

holy crap! He just called me back. Less than 3 hours after leaving a message. Now that is pretty cool. Especially for a 1 man shop.

Of course, I am still clueless as to what pickups I want...