Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hanewinckel on Ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by geshel, Mar 17, 2003.

1. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    I'm not sure if I should just keep quiet and let someone get a great deal on this bass :) but here's a heads-up for my TB friends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2516205475&category=4713

This bass was for sale some time last year I remember, on bassgear.com I think? It's just like the Sedona 6 that used to be on the Hanewinckel web site, and the Reactor 6 that's on the home page now, though this one's a 5. Looks pretty nice. Couple years old I think? If it was a 6 I'd be really tempted.

2. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    whoa, that one only has 4 neck bolts.

If i sold my p-bass... :D

3. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou

I was GAS-free since I got my 55-02, then you gotta go pull this stunt.:bawl: :bawl:

ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou

but you're still cool in my book

Peace,

James

4. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Hmm you're right, PoT. I'd guess that this one was built around the same time as the old Sedona 6, which was on his web page from at least mid-2000. So that makes this one at least three years old. (wow, time flies).

OK, duh, the second AP movie came out in '99. Sooo. . .more like four years.

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Wow that would be so cool to own.

Peace
    Nick

6. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I just called them about ordering a 6 string fretless pro with a solaris body.
    They seem like very nice people.