Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy 10th anniversary, O.J.!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Interesting that OJ swore that he would never rest until he found the real killers. Perhaps OJ has got some leads; he's looking for them on golf courses all over Florida. Go get 'em, OJ! You'll find those dirty killers holed up in a sand trap someday!

2. YAYYY !

I love orange juice ! Happy b-day you wonderfull fruit !

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    What? No love/hate for the juice? What's going on here? Did everybody forget?

4. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    WA...
    I think that because of the over juice saturation, I could care less. I dislike OJ more for the media frenzy that has swallowed Americana then for what he said he didn't do. When all else fails watch the end of naked gun over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over :help:

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    In!

Personally can't believe someone hasn't done him in yet.

6. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I love orange juice, It's my favorite beverage.

7. I remember an Onion story about OJ finding the "Magical Elves" that killed Nicole.

Then there's that scene from the Naked Gun when Nordberg (Juice) is in the hospital bed and Drebin pledges not to rest until they catch the people who shot Nordberg- "now let's get some coffee..."

8. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Chewbacca is a wookie.....

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    [​IMG]

11. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Oh nooooo!!!! :eek: Not the Chewbacca defense!!! :help:

12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    [​IMG]

13. oh, hold on a second... i know a guy who wrote some great orenthal fan fiction.

*suspense*

14. [/suspense]

well, it looks like he took his orenthal text off his site. sorry to get everyone so riled up. now, just calm down and it will all be ok.
    here, look at this monkey:
    [​IMG]

15. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Is that dog OK? that would be cute if the monkey looked happy, but as is it's a little creepy.

16. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Awww, how cute! Monkey loves the puppy! :D

17. whoa.... i just stopped myself from saying something in incredibly bad taste. i gotta go smack the taste out of my own mouth.

18. HA!! Do you think you can distract me so easily? You have promised and I expect you to DELIVER!!! I shall track this without rest until you show us what....oooh shiny penny....
    [​IMG]

19. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

The thing i cant get over is that people still want to get in photos with him and shake hands and all, i mean the man almost decappitated two people one of whom is the Mother of his children. Their is a penthouse in hell waiting for him.

20. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    That may be so, but look at it this way: the prosecution proved he hit her, but they didn't prove that he killed her. If Chris Darden and Marcia Clark spent as much time in the boardroom as they did the bedroom, they might've won their case.