1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Happy Birthday Bill Wyman!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by TRichardsbass, Oct 24, 2010.

1. TRichardsbass

TRichardsbass Banned Commercial User

Jun 3, 2009
    Between Muscle Shoals and Nashville
    Bassgearu, Music Industry Consulting and Sales. Tech 21, NBE Corp, Sonosphere.
    Happy Birthday to our four string brother Bill Wyman. 74 years young today. Still rockin' it with his group the Rhythm Kings.

Everyone here join me in wishing him a great day and join me in thanking him for his contribution to music and bass.:D

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    74...holy crap! we'll all be there one day, but it really hits home when the 20 year old rock stars you grew up with are in their 70's now.

3. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    One of my all time favorite players. Just goes to show that you can make it to the top without playing a high end bass.

4. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Happy Birthday Old Man!

5. shastaband

shastaband Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2006
    IF we're lucky, that is. Remember, we don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing! Never debass yourself!