Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy birthday Boogiebass and rllefebv !

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Happy birthday Boogieman, who I believe was the first member I ever contacted here about the Jack Casady bass, and rllefebv, another good guy and fellow Jackster!

Enjoy the day, guys. Many more in good health.

Mike :)

2. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
  3. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Happy B-Day guy's....:D

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Happy B-day!!! What age are these 2 oldies??;)

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I don't know about BOOGERFISH and RIFLEBUTT, but I appear to share their birthday. I turned 39 today...only one more year until I get besieged by the obligatory BLACKBALLOONFEST. Oh well, things could be much worse. :)

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Happy birthday to Boogie, Richard and DURRL!:)

7. Chris, are you serious? There's nothing in your profile for your birth date, otherwise you know I would have included you.

Happy birthday you hider of the day you entered this world! :D

Many more.

Mike

39? As in steps? :eek:

8. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Exactly. As in "DURRL can remember when there were only 3 TV stations, and only one of them came in worth a damn" 39. Oy, vegh...

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

To quote Zappa: "the thing that were supposed to be green in the black and white movies".

Chris, did your folks have the motorized antenna that you could adjust for the best picture on the tube?

Happy Birthday to you all.

10. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    No, unfortunately we weren't "uppity" enough for that and just had the standard old rabbit ears. I do remember making my little brother stand by the side of the TV holding one of the rabbit ears for long periods of time when his doing so would improve the reception of a football game....especially a Steelers game - we lived for those.