Happy Birthday Freaky Fender

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Leinad, Aug 9, 2004.

1. It's 00:03 in Ireland, therefore it's your birthday here. Have a good one! Becca, the cake if you please.
  2. Its still 6:08 but whatever. I'll have it done asap.
  3. Pretend you're in Ireland. ;)
  4. They're always after me lucky charms. :D ;)

Yeah, I'm starting to add ?'s to the place where the age is supposed to be if I don't know the age, so It doesn't look so weird.

Happy ?th Birthday Freaky-F!
  5. Whatever, too late now. :D :D

Hmmm...Im older than him by about...april, may, june, july augest...1, 2, 3, 4 months. and 14 minus 9 days.

I'm going to hate it when school starts up again.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I wish i was :D
  7. ;) Patience Kev, you will be.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Happy Birthday Harry, many blessing's in your bright future. :)
  9. WOOO!!! Yay. 15. One year until I can drive! "LOOK! A cyclist! 50 points! *THWACK*" :-D
  10. 15 is wayyyyy different that 14. Trust me on that.
  11. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    You're old. One day closer to death.
  12. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    not necessarily, assuming he is to die of old age, he would only be one day closer to death if he lived his life exactly how he lives it now, and continues to till the day he dies, if he modifies his lifestyle at any point, his death day may come sooner or it may come later. That aside, medical advances in the 21st century may very well aid to a much prolonged life.

That said...

Happy Birthday
  13. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    15, time to start driving with the rents. 16 isn't too far off. Seven months left for me. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti*
  14. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Party at Freaky's house! :bassist:
  15. Truth or dare time!! Or maybe just truth or truth, depending on if people are willing ;)
  16. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
  17. *geeky nose stuffed voice* uh, yeah. Bring your computers over. We're all gonna play Doom 3 with the duct tape mod. All the soda you can drink!!
  18. D & D, 6-12 in my basement! The best part is my mom doesn't ever come down to bug us! All the soda you can drink! All the soda you can drink, Ashley!

Haha, just got done watching that show.