Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Birthday, P.Aaron !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Happy day to one who sees eye to eye with me on many things, and just seems to be a friend you could depend on. ;)

Enjoy, P. Many more in good health. :)

Mike

2. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I just deleted my P.Aaron birthday thread. We would not want unnecessary waste and duplication. That's a bad example in fiscal responsibility! Happy Birthday Dude!

3. Happy birthday to P. Aaron, the guy who inspired me to get the sunburst Fender Precision which has killed my G.A.S. for basses. My wife especially thanks you. :D

4. And happy birthday as well to one who butts head to head with me on many things.... :D

Randy

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I love my P-Bass as well.

Did you put chrome on it? A thumbrest?

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes.

7. I put Chromes on it, as in D'Addario flatwounds.. but no pickup covers or anything else, yet.

8. P. Aaron

After I had my bass for a few days, I got the chrome. I changed the white PG that came with the bass w Tortise-shell. The old PG still has the Fender Stickers on it.

It is in a file cabinet where I keep all the tags & stuff.

9. Breithl√° Shona Duit!

10. P. Aaron

The wife surprised me with a party, the band, & many friends. Whack! Upside the head! And we jammed.

Gee I am lucky.