1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Happy Birthday Rick

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tom once dead, Mar 7, 2010.

1. questionable-bowser-tattoo.jpg

for those of you who are really confused right now.

2. What is that? I can make out a weed leaf, cross & some sort of thing holding/playing a doubleneck...
    :confused:

3. check the video.

4. After I get the kids to bed...

5. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    I think that I Bowser on a surfboard with sunglasses?

Im going to have to watch this video after work..

6. this thread wasn't as much of a hit as I thought it would be, maybe not many people have seen WKUK.

7. bump for tittle edit, maybe more people will see the awesome now.

8. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Forgot the music notes coming out.

I am dissapoint.

9. yeah, its the only thing missing.

10. I've seen both a few times. Both have been about a bit (I prefer some of the other WKUK videos, the Hitler rap has me in stitches every time I see it).

What came first tho. The tattoo or the video? I'd seen the ink before the video, but that doesn't mean much.

11. it doesn't really make sence for that specific tattoo be be out beore the video.... Then again, there are some stupid people out there.

12. Surely it could have been them mocking someone who got a stupid tattoo? There's certainly enough of them around!

To be honest, would have to be pretty stupid to get that one, period!

13. A drunken tattoo idea for sure.

14. its my birthday no one got a tattoo for me! *emo face* lol :p :D

15. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    Where's the "Let's party?"

16. Lets party got changed to Happy Birthday Rick, in cursive.

17. Haha, I loved that show. I miss it. :(

The part that I thought was funniest though, is the fact that Super Mario Bros. 2 is the one Mario game that doesn't actually have Bowser in it. :D

18. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520

Jun 3, 2008
    AZ
    i lawled so hard as soon as i saw that, cuz i've seen the episode before, but now it's real! did your mom died so you're religious and stuff?

19. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020