Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Birthday Trevorous

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thinking of you, Aug 5, 2004.

1. or however you spell you're name.
    I didn't forget this time. :smug:
    Anyway, you're not a teen anymore, so I guess I can't be seen talking about you. ;)

And, of course, the moment of truth

...drumroll...

2. Have a good one.

3. happy happy :p

4. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    HB, T!

5. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Joy. Joy.

6. Happy birthday!!

7. hope it was a good one bud.

btw, that is the most badass cake of all time, next to my spongebob cake this past birthday.

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, it was pretty cool. My sister made me an oreo cheescake, and my mom made her awesome apple crisp! It is soooooo goood. I think that's why I have gained weight. But it sure does taste good! Then my wife took me out to eat. Did I mention that I like food?

I got a bit of money, so I might be looking for a set of pickups for my jazz... :ninja:

Also, I found a humidor that someone was throwing out. So I can get some nice cigars and actually have a good place to put them!

All in all, a cool day. Not as eventful as most of my past b-days, but I didn't feel that great anyways, what with the tonsils still hurting...

Thanks to everyone who's sharing with me! TB is AWESOME!