Happy Christmas and Thanks!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Dec 24, 2001.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Just a quick note to say HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everyone who's visited the forum over the last year - it's been a pleasure and a priviledge to answer your questions, and I've learnt a whole lot too - same goes for the rest of the site (just been reading the thread on 'preps' - God, am I glad I didn't go to school in the US - and there's me thinking that all those US teen drama films with Julia Stiles exaggerated the situation!!!!)

anyway, I hope you all have a great christmas, and new year, don't get too drunk and make idiots of yourselves, and haven't felt pressured into spending so much money that it takes you months to pay of the credit card debts. Here's hoping for a 'make a present for less that a pound/euro/dollar' christmas fashion next year... :oops:)

thanks also to everyone who's been to see my play this year, in the UK, US and France - I'm back in California in January, so hope to meet a few more of you then...

...and if you're really stuck for things to spend your christmas money on, might I suggest a rather good solo bass album, available by clicking <A HREF="http://www.steve-lawson.co.uk/">here</A>

God Bless - Peace on earth and goodwill to all humankind I think was the original message...

2. stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Happy holidays to you too Steve! And everyone else here on Talkbass. Hope Santa is good to all of you. [​IMG]

And thanks, Steve, for all your help and advice you have given me on my quest for bass knowledge. I learn so much on this site.

Be well,
  3. and happy/merry christmas to you too! :D

and have a good time!
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Happy holidays!! Thanks for being here at T.B.