1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Happy Christmas - from Steve Lawson

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Just a quick note to wish y'all a very happy christmas and new year - here's hoping 2003 is a good one for you and for the world.

If you're interested, I've posted a round-up of my year over on my site, in the news section, should you want to read it... there's also a Christmas card from my cat to everyone in the blog/journal section, if you haven't got many and want to print that one out to stick up.. :D

thanks to all those of you who've been here regularly this year, both asking questions and sharing wisdom - it's all much appreciated.

take care

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk
    www.stevelawson.net
    www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk
    www.solobassnetwork.org.uk

2. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I have no idea who you are but I sincerely hope that you have a Happy Christmas as well.:)

Don

3. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Don, thanks - do a search on my name on this site, and you'll get some idea of what I've been up to here for the last three years... :D

...or just check out my site, should you be interested... ;)

have a good one,

peace

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Merry Christmas Steve hope Santa brings you lots of musical toys and cd orders.

Have a nice time.

5. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    My 2 kitties send their Christmas wishes to your kitty as well, Steve. (They are anxiously awaiting the arrival of "Kitty Claus".)

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to you as well. :D