Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Christmas - from Steve Lawson

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Just a quick note to wish y'all a very happy christmas and new year - here's hoping 2003 is a good one for you and for the world.

If you're interested, I've posted a round-up of my year over on my site, in the news section, should you want to read it... there's also a Christmas card from my cat to everyone in the blog/journal section, if you haven't got many and want to print that one out to stick up.. :D

thanks to all those of you who've been here regularly this year, both asking questions and sharing wisdom - it's all much appreciated.

take care

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk
    www.stevelawson.net
    www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk
    www.solobassnetwork.org.uk

2. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    I have no idea who you are but I sincerely hope that you have a Happy Christmas as well.:)

Don

3. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Don, thanks - do a search on my name on this site, and you'll get some idea of what I've been up to here for the last three years... :D

...or just check out my site, should you be interested... ;)

have a good one,

peace

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Merry Christmas Steve hope Santa brings you lots of musical toys and cd orders.

Have a nice time.

5. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    My 2 kitties send their Christmas wishes to your kitty as well, Steve. (They are anxiously awaiting the arrival of "Kitty Claus".)

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to you as well. :D