Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Father's Day!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I hope you dads out there have a great day. Me, I'm hoping to get the cute little satin thing that I...er....ahem. I think it'd be best if we forgot that last part! :bag:

2. I too would like to wish a happy father's day to all the dads out there.

P.S. hmm maybe I should move to Atlanta

3. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    No satin, but I took advantage of the occasion by finally picking up an MP3 player. After juggling CDs on the plane on my last trip stateside, I decided it was time to move into the '90s. ;)

[​IMG]

It's way cool. :cool:

4. I was just coming over to OT to start this thread, but Woodchuck beat me to it!

Happy "D" day back at ya, Mr. 'Chuck, and to all the other dad's out
    there!

I thought I'd ask for a few hours of solitude today, while the sun's up, for a fathers day gift. That's a rare commodity in my household, what with two preschoolers.

:smug:

I'll probably spend it giving piggyback rides in the pool.

Either way, I win. :D

Bob

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I'm thinking of taking the ol' Suzuki GSX600 out today.

6. 90's :confused: I thought we were past that decade :eek:

7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    This is my first Father's Day with my little six-month old, Bella Grace. My wife got me the latest Simpsons DVD and is making a family photo album to celebrate it.

In a couple of hours a bunch of us are taking my dad out duckpin bowling. He broke a finger on his right hand so he has to bowl left-handed, so all of us are going to bowl with the wrong hand.

8. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

Happy Fathers Day !!
    my wife and kids got me two cd's { Led Zep I & II } , a DVD, "Standing In The Shadows Of Motown" and also took my father and i to Tom's Rib's { local BBQ favorite } for lunch ...
    it's been a great day so far , hoping for great night also !! :cool:

i hope everyone else had a good day , because tomorrow, it's back to the old salt mine ...