1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Happy Friday!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by seamus, Aug 3, 2001.

1. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    Listening to Red Barchetta. Just had to say I'm so glad I brought MP to work with me today. Hearing this song while doing my crappy work makes the job a lot easier to take.

What music do other TB'ers bring to work to help their day go by?

ps - others I brought today are

Live - Mental Jewelry (still my favorite album by them)
    DT - ACOS (great from start to finish)
    DT - SFAM (Overture and Home are always great)

2. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Fridays for me almost always includes live recordings, especially from The Who or Rush. It always puts a smile on my face!

BTW: A cover band called Infinity is playing 3 blocks from my office on the way home. I might just stop by and check 'em out. Saw 'em a few years ago...they do good covers of Rush, Journey, Foreigner, Van Halen, etc...

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I have a variety today...

Shonen Knife (Rock Animals), Dream Theater (Awake) and Def Leppard (Adrenalize)

4. I work at a grocery store, so I listen to Celine Dion, N'Sync and the like for about 4-6 hours at a time. I go to work in about an hour, and today I've listened to:
    The Clash - London Calling
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers - One Hot Minute

I wish I got to select the station that was on the intercom. :(

5. today i listened to the smiths' "louder than bombs." best band of the 80's, unless you count jane's addiction.