Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Halloween To All !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Happy Hallowe'en!

Tonight I'm going to... sleep like a baby because I have to get up at 5.30 tomorrow morning to drive to Cavan. :(

2. Where in Cavan, Leinad? :hyper:

Ballyjamesduff?

I know alot of people in Ballyjamesduff.

Small World. ;)

Mike

3. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    [​IMG]

Dylan and Charlie will be out tonight...celebrating their big business deal.

4. [​IMG]

me and my girlfriend she is a dark fairy and i am riding an inflatable frankenstien

5. I'm still recovering from the halloween party on Saturday...but if I feel alive enough, I'll probably go trick or treating with a couple friends.

6. Better the dark fairy than the "light fairy" to her right.

hahahahha.

I'm totally dressed up at work today, the only one I may add, and half my office is ou because they prolly stayed up late watching the game last night.... buncha rummies.

I trick r treated last nite, going again tonite, and am gonna be in the town parade with the two kids. My 11 year old is a gothy punk rocker, my 3 year old son is a duckling (so cute)

and I'm none other than "Tha MAN". Pimpin green striped suit, bright orange shirt, and an afro-chop combo that flies a foot off each shoulder...one bad mutha..

shutchomouth.

7. your talking about the frankenstien between us right?

8. of course... ;)

9. I went as Dusty Hill for a gig Sat night and am dressed the same at work today:

[​IMG]
    (BTW; I'm the one with the bass)

10. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Off topic, but can't avoid to mention. This:

[​IMG]

And this:

[​IMG]

have a similar effect on me. A big fetish, undoubtfully ("Dusty" not included, of course). BTW, happy halloween!

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    When I get home, I'm going to tie up Jaco to the front porch
    so no kids come bugging me so I can eat all the candy my wife bought.

:spit:

:D ;)

12. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Brush them teeth after all that candy ! Have a good and safe day everyone. :)

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    "Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house, and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern, with a knife stuck in the side of its head, with a note that says "you". After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done." - Jack Handey

:D :D :D

14. But then those sneaky Halloween goblins will try to get in through your back porch! :eek:

Never underestimate a goblin! ;)

Mike :D

15. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Must be something about bassists and dark fairies. Here is a pic of my wife and I from Saturday night:

[​IMG]

Happy Halloween, everyone!

16. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    :eek:

What do I do now?!?

:D

17. this weekend marks one year since i played a gig :(

however i can live vicariously through my 2 1/2 year old daughter :)

18. Wolfehollow

Wolfehollow

Jan 21, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    Dracula! Gary Oldman version of course.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: